Attorney John Wester (Duke JD ’72), the Hon. Cheri Beasley (Duke LLM ’18), and Judge Richard Dietz (Duke LLM ’20) will receive Citizen Lawyer awards from the NC Bar Association at its annual meeting June 17-18, 2021.
The recipients of the Citizen Lawyer Awards are:
- The Hon. Cheri Beasley, Raleigh, McGuireWoods
- David Benbow, Statesville, Benbow, Davidson, & Martin, PC
- Judge Richard Dietz, Winston-Salem, N.C. Court of Appeals
- James K. Dorsett III, Raleigh, Smith Anderson
- Nancy Short Ferguson, Greensboro, Chicago Title Insurance Company
- The Hon. A. Robinson Hassell, Greensboro, ABA Judicial Division
- Tate Ogburn, Charlotte, Poyner Spruill, LLP
- Judge Karlene Turrentine, Raleigh, N.C. Office of Administrative Hearings
- John R. Wester, Charlotte, Robinson Bradshaw
To learn more about this year’s awards, visit NCBar.org. The entire NCBA Annual Meeting is free, but registration is required. For registration and additional information, visit the Annual Meeting webpage.